Vacature: Flex - Customer Service Representative S24H German
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center (CAC) is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
You will be joining the Roadside Assistance team for our German-speaking customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact our Service 24-hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. As a Customer Service Representative from the roadside assistance team, your main tasks are:
- answering incoming calls from customers requiring assistance;
- collating all necessary details and entering them into our computerized system;
- contacting the nearest dealer who will send out a technician, in case the problem can’t be solved by phone;
- ensuring the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Do you enjoy providing immediate assistance to customers and being part of a dynamic environment? Are you flexible enough to work in shifts? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
- Excellent knowledge of German (both written and spoken);
- Fluency in English (corporate language);
- Good written and verbal skills;
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction;
- Computer literacy;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Minimum availability of 15h per week (except in case of exams for students)
- Hourly wage: 10,32 euro gross;
- Shift allowances on top of your salary, for working at evenings (+25%), nights (+50%), Saturdays (+50%) and Sundays (+100% => double salary!)
- Yearly holiday allowance: 8,33% of annual gross salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Pension plan (after 26 weeks of employment);
- 200 paid vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Interim contract on weekly basis, accoring to Dutch legislation;
- Flexible shift system Monday-Sunday, with day, evening and weekend shifts.
- Minimum amount of 15 hours a week (except in case of exams for students);
- Start date: the first working day of each month;