Vacature: Translation & Terminology Specialist
Translation & Terminology Specialist (Temporary till November 2020)
Vacancy:Translation & Terminology Specialist
Looking to work in an international company with more than 35 different nationalities where collaboration and innovative ideas are key to drive future success? Seeking a role where you can add value and have the opportunity to develop and grow?
Office Depot Europe has an exciting opportunity for a Translation & Terminology Specialist to join our European headquarters in Venlo, the Netherlands. The role is a fulltime, permanent positionoffering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your role as a Translation & Terminology Specialist
In this role you will support the Translations & Terminology Manager in delivering the SDL roadmap within MDM and beyond. You will act as a language and process specialist for all SDL tools, provide application support for internal SDL users, ensuring that the end-to-end customer experience is positive, consistent and of a high quality. Responsible for planning and organizing the workload. Prioritizes and adjusts work plans to support operational requirements. Ensure the status of projects is being monitored and data integrity within systems is up to date.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on quality and client satisfaction by effectively understanding and applying quality standards to all deliverables
- Possess knowledge required to solve a variety of common business / technical issues
- Competence in research, information acquisition and processing
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed and propose changes to support processes to improve the quality of service
- Provide data reports to the relevant stakeholders in timely manner
- Update and maintain the support documents and instruction guides when required and when appropriate
- Develop positive customer relationships and serves as the main point of contact.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Vocational degree in Business Administration with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with SDL tools and editing
- Experience in project management related to translation services
- Has a great drive for results, is a good communicator with team spirit
- Knowledge of Office Depot data structure and systems (especially STEP)
- Fluent knowledge of eitherDutch or German or Englishcombined with multiple other languages. Preferably bilingual language skills
What do we offer
As we care about our?people?we will reward you?with an excellent salary and additional benefits package.
- A good work-life balance with 36 days of leave per year, based on a?40 hour?workweek?
- Flexible working hours?in regard to?starting your day between 07:00 and 09:00 am?
- Good travel expenses allowances?
- Solid company pension scheme??
- Collective health insurance and discount on private insurances?
- Several initiatives to stimulate your well-being like contributions for sport memberships
Interested? Click?‘Apply’?today and take your next step towards a career with Office Depot Europe.
Want to know more about Office Depot in the Netherlands?
Visit our career-website: https://careers.officedepot.eu/nl