Vacature: Coordinator Graphic Design Team
Coordinator Graphic Design Team
Vacancy:Coordinator Graphic Design Team
Looking to work in an international company with more than 35 different nationalities where collaboration and innovative ideas are key to drive future success? Seeking a role where you can add value and have the opportunity to develop and grow?
Office Depot Europe has an exciting opportunity for a committed Coordinator Graphic Design Team to support our creative in-house department at the European headquarters in Venlo, the Netherlands. The role is a fulltime, permanent positionoffering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your role as a Coordinator Graphic Design Team
Contribute to the development of creative concepts and designs for online and offline marketing campaigns. Responsible for coordinating projectsof all advertising materials for the brand Viking in collaboration with your Manager and other connected departments and external agencies. Heading the coordination especially of all mailings and other advertising activities. You are responsible for the daily operational management of the media production and are able to work in all relevant graphic programs. You know everything about design, brand identity and production and you are the linking pin between the creative Team, Marketing and Merchandising department.
- Planning and execution of graphical projects and general workload within agreed time frame and adhering to production schedules.
- You monitor, administer and report on the project and manage agreements towards other departments to safeguard the planning or adjust it if necessary.
- You facilitate the team, optimizing their workload, and you keep an eye on the team dynamics.
- You're able to do success monitoring on a regular base and act accordingly.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research and estimating the time required to complete the work
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and innovative solutions.
- Remain up-to-date with latest design and production trends and technologies in new media, particularly design programs
What do you need to be successful in this role
- Vocational degree with 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in the Graphic area with additional skills in organization
References in the field of content marketing, digital editorial and social media
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good at motivating others and has a great drive for results
- Customer focused and being able to "think outside the box"
- Being up to date with the relevant graphic programs(Adobe CC)
- ExcellentGerman or Dutchlanguage skills. Other language skills such as: English, French, would be a distinct advantage
What do we offer
As we care about our?people?we will reward you?with an excellent salary and additional benefits package.
- Variable bonus structure
- A good work-life balance with 36 days of leave per year, based on a?40 hour?workweek?
- Flexible working hours?in regard to?starting your day between 07:00 and 09:00 am?
- Good travel expenses allowances?
- Solid company pension scheme??
- Collective health insurance and discount on private insurances?
- Several initiatives to stimulate your well-being like contributions for sport memberships
Interested? Click?‘Apply’?today and take your next step towards a career with Office Depot Europe.
Want to know more about Office Depot in the Netherlands?
Visit our career-website: https://careers.officedepot.eu/nl